Most real estate workshops are available as either a live classroom format or online format, giving you the choice of which is best for you. Whether you are a seasoned veteran in the industry just looking to earn your continuing education credits or new to the profession and wanting to devour every tidbit you can, the first thing you’ll need to decide is when to learn online and when to head to a class. Here are the advantages of each to help you choose.
Advantages of Online Real Estate Workshops:
- Save Money– Often the cost for the class is similar whether you go to a location or work online, but you’ll save money with an online class because you won’t have travel or transportation costs to bear. You’ll also save money because you can handle the online workshops at a time you aren’t doing income-producing tasks and don’t need to hire a babysitter.
- Save Time- Cutting out travel saves you time, too, making online real estate workshops attractive to those with a hectic schedule.
- Flexibility– Finding real estate workshops that run at a time that fits your schedule is often an exercise in futility, but with online classes, you can pop in whenever you have a few minutes.
- Easier to Digest– Since you can break up the material into portions that fit how you learn, you’ll find the material easier to digest than if you attended a class and had to keep up with the instructor and the rest of the class.
Advantages of Live Real Estate Workshops”
- Enjoy Social Interaction– With a live workshop you’ll have opportunities to meet your peers, talk with the professor at length, and network, which are all less likely to happen with an online course.
- Less Self-Discipline Needed- It is easy to procrastinate when you utilize an online class, and if you struggle with staying focused and on task, you won’t find that an issue with a live classroom environment.
- Structured Learning– If you are the type that learns best with a structured setting, live real estate workshops may be your best option.
Here at Real Estate Broker’s Academy, we understand that people learn differently, so we offer both online and live real estate workshops so you can choose what works best for your style of learning, schedule, and other objectives. Contact us today to learn about the various classes we offer.